Your GP isn’t the only person who can help you feel better; you can improve your health and wellbeing by meeting with a Social Prescriber or Health and Wellbeing Coach.
Our team can help you with a range of issues including:
- Social isolation
- Emotional wellbeing
- Healthy lifestyle choices
- Getting out and about
- Life changing events such as birth, retirement, bereavement
- Long term health conditions
- Loss of confidence/purpose
- Poor health linked to housing or housing conditions
- Accessing work training and volunteering
You can talk to your GP, healthcare professional or surgery staff and one of our team will contact you or you can also get in touch directly:
Tel: 01539 777364
Facebook: Carnforth & Milnthorpe PCN Wellbeing Hub
Click here to view the Wellbeing Hub leaflet.